Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fix Issues, Add Features In Laravel Or Codeigniter Apps











About:

In this gig, I will provide you Laravel, CodeIgniter Web Application or API Integration.

With my over 5 years of experience using Laravel and CodeIgniter. I have also experience in Vue + Laravel apps so I can also fix Vue JS issues.



I can help you in :
  • Installing Laravel to your Web Hosting
  • Developing websites and web applications from scratch 
  • Adding new features to your Laravel application 
  • Laravel bug fixing
  • CodeIgniter bug fixing
  • Vue JS bug fixing
  • API integration 
  • Connecting with databases 
  • Manage Cron Jobs
  • Paypal integration 
  • E-Commerce
  • School Management Task
  • Assignment 
  • Back end Task
  • AJAX JQUERY
  • Any other related web development using Laravel


I'm a professional full-stack developer, so feel free to message me to ask me anything about website:)

Reviews


:

Outstanding!

:

Excellent!

:

Excellent work

:

The Developer has great Skills , However developer likes to rush and does not completely finish projects. Overall he is recommended as a developer who.is professional and cant get the jobs Finished...

:

Great Work Dev always is professional with his way of working in the system, he always is willing to explain and help flow with the development.




No comments:

Post a Comment