Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Whmcs Installation And Configuration Services











About:



We have over 5 years of experience both using and providing WHMCS services. The WHMCS installation, configuration, upgrade & integration services we provide are all completed manually by us based on our experience using WHMCS for our own business. So you can be assured that MondolSoftware is an excellent choice for assisting with the setup of your business.



Message me for any kinds of WHMCS & WordPress Related Work



Installation & Configuration
  •  Installation of Software (Permissions & Database)
  •  The configuration of Cron Job to Automate Tasks
  •  General & Automation Settings Configuration
  •  Setup of 1 Server
  •  The configuration of up to 6 Products/Services
  •  Setup of Domain Registrar & Pricing
  •  The configuration of Requested Payment Gateways
  •  Setup of Support Departments & Email Piping


If you need more help regarding WHMCS like 
  • Integration Service
  • Upgrade Service
  • Migration Service
  • Theme Customize
  • Plugins Development
  • Theme Development
  • API Configuration
  • Virtual Assistant For WHMCS billing /technical  
  • Any Custom WHMCS Job 


Then Please Contact Me And I will get back to you with our best expertise solutions...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Far exceeded my expectations. Mondolsoftware really knows his stuff when it comes to WHMCS, Cpanel and everything related. I will be continuing to work with them to further enhance, secure and automate my server!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well 🙂 ! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Provided me with what I needed and was on time.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for the gig! I’m glad I could help and have really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck with your future projects. I am here when you need me.

Seller's Response:

This seller did it!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment