About:
For what reason should we work together?- Since you need an incredible application and I love to make it for you.
- I build the website application!
What do I ask from you?
It would be ideal if you send me your thoughts and portray how you need the web application to resemble. Why you require this web application? A portray of your thoughts would be awesome to.
What do I provide?
Everything is possible, some examples:
- CRM
- School Management System
- E commerce (Wordpress. Shopify)
- E commerce (Php Asp.Net)
- Login system
- Secure database
- Social sharing
- Photo gallery
- Chat
- Calculations
- Email sending
- Camera (images/video)
- Calendar
- Push notification
These are only a couple of precedents, hit me up for more potential outcomes.
Contact:
On the off chance that you have any inquiries, I welcome you to get in touch with me before requesting.
Note this price are only for discussion of the project details, after discussion we can decide the project payment.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Very good experience working with Noumad, he is very talented and was able to realize a project I wanted to have developed since a few months now. Delivery was flawless and quick, thank you very much!
Seller's Response:He is superb seller and a gem in Fiverr!
:sure i must recommend great developers . you are one of them thank you
:thank you
:a great man ....will assign more work to him my best wishes for you i recommend to make a deal with him

No comments:
Post a Comment