Sunday, March 1, 2020

Convert Animated GIF To Responsive Svg Animation











About:

Your GIF animations have big file size and have blurriness?



Don`t worry - I can replicate it in SVG code.

I will:

  • Convert GIF to SVG
  • Will make high Resolution
  • Vectorize low quality, blureness, pixelated raster  to highest quality vector ready for web use.
  • Recreate lost pixels
  • Possible to edit, remove or add any part, change colors, 


It will be always in focus, responsive and really small size.

Will be animated with JavaScript library.



I prefer to works with flat style illustrations.

So, please, show me your GIF before make order.

Guaranteed Services:

  • One year support after order will complete
  • 5 Stars rating from me
  • Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied



Looking forward to work with you :-)



Reviews


:

animation work is incredible. low file size. responsive. beautiful. artikapro is my go to resourse for quality SVG animations.

:

Excellent SVG animation work. Top quality. Fast turnaround. Great communication. Perfect.

:

Perfect delivery.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment