Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create A Google Chrome Extension











About:

Before you go any further, this is just a small gift for you

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fiverr-notification-icon/fcglmegnjekkklhoomakhomlkghjpmcc



Whatever your requirements are, I can develop them inside a Google Chrome extension and you will be easily accessing them with just a single click.



How can it be useful to you?

- read/parse website data for you and create a report.

- you have a website with users, you can provide them access to their profiles inside an extension.

- you are a website user and you use it on regular basis to stay updated, I can put it inside the extension so you don't have to open a new tab for it.

- you want to customize the way you look on any website, I can do it for you.

- Their are unlimited possibilities. Just share your requirements and you'll be shocked.



Quality Work and money back guarantee provided.



Do give me a buzz before ordering.



Regards,

Reviews


:

Great Job & really valued his inputs :) Can recommend!

:

Extremely helpful, delivered exactly what I needed and he is very open, honest and intelligent.

:

Ahmad is the MAN! He is very committed to excellence. Will use again

:

Ahmad is an excellent developer, very honest and upfront! This is the level of quality that all the Fiverr's sellers should aim to. A++++ highly recommended! Ready for the next order!

:

Excellent Work!




No comments:

Post a Comment