Sunday, March 1, 2020

Make Amazing Login And Registration Forms For Web Templates











About:

Hello! This is Faheem. A WEB APPLICATION NINJA. Having 5 years industry level experience in Web Designing & Development. Skills & Expertise are;

HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, JS, PHP, MySQL/MySQLi using PDOs.



In this GIG I am OFFERING:



 1.   Login & Registration Pages / Forms

       (Only for $5)



 2.   Responsive Layout

       (Only for $5)



 3.   Back-end PHP Connection

       (Only for $10)



 4.   Database Integration

       
(Only for $10)





ALSO PROVIDING:



  • 100% satisfaction
  • Multiple Revisions
  • 3 days after support



I will really appreciate if you contact me via inbox before placing the order so that we can discuss about the work.

Just Try me Ones. THANK YOU! :-)

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    The seller was very helpful and delivered on time. Communication was very easy and on time. Bravo !

    Seller's Response:

    Great Experience! Love to work with the client...

    Seller's Response:

    Faheem was a great professional to work with during my experience. He provided exactly what I needed in the description and worked with me to make sure it was what I needed. We communicated quite a lot during the project and he was polite and responsive the entire time. I inted to use his services in the future.

    Seller's Response:

    Wonderful experience with the client! I will love to work with him again...

    Seller's Response:

    I used Muhammad Faheem again because of his great work. He was very quick and easily understood my not so clear instructions. He does fast work and quality work.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment