Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Convert Psd To Html, Xd To Html, Sketch To Html Responsive











About:

Welcome to my gig!


Are you looking to convert PSD to HTML or Xd To Html or Sketch To Html or PDF to HTML or JPG to HTML don't worry, you have viewed the right gig. I'm providing that type of service with unlimited support.




I use for the project


☆☆☆☆☆☆=========================☆☆☆☆☆☆


☆ Pixel Perfect PSD to HTML
☆ I use the Twitter Bootstrap Framework
☆ Semantic MarkUp
☆ Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
☆ Mobile Friendly
☆ Responsive Design
☆ W3C Validated
☆ SEO Friendly!
☆ My code is supported in all standard device resolutions(All mobile devices, Tablets, Standard Laptop, desktop, etc..
☆ All code is HAND CODED


Why Choose me?


    Unlimited Revision Until you satisfied
    I will be continuing your work until your satisfaction.
    you will get unlimited support
    100% Fiverr Refund Policy


Please Send a Message Before Place Order. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.


100% Money Back  Guarantee if You are not Satisfied




Best Regards
Onup Roy!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Have ordered twice now, both times he revised the changes i requested. I really appreciate all the help and support he gave me even after he had finished! Would 100% recommend to anyone needing an xd to html site.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Very nice experience. Asks the important questions before starting, and is quick to follow up during the process.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Very nice work...this is my go to guy for PSD to HTML




No comments:

Post a Comment