Monday, March 2, 2020

Be Your Front End Developer











About:

Hello there, 

Message me i will reply you in just 10 minutes

 I am sazib, I am a professional web developer with the expertise of front end development.

I have strong experience in HTML5,CSS3,JAVASCRIPT,JQUERY,Bootstrap3,Bootstrap4 and php.

also i have experience on wordpress theme customization.



My offer for a client 

  • Interactive design
  • fully responsive design
  • perfect design for all media
  • source code
  • fast delivery time
  • unlimited revision
  • fully handed code and easy modification
  • web hosting
  • web security
  • note
           if you any have any question before ordering please contact with me.

           Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

on time and accurate.

:

He is greate. Thanks, dear.

:

Best Experience ...

:

great work for me, thank you very much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment