Sunday, March 1, 2020

Create A Responsive PHP Custom Website











About:

An Amazing Custom Website Is waiting for you

                                                            ********welcome ***********

I am Mariam, a professional PHP, and Custom website developer, I believe that creative, efficient and unique PHP website can open doors of the digital world on any business so here I am to help you achieve that goal and get 100%  same website as you want.

I can develop any type of website like e-commerce, e-learning, blogging, management system, etc

Site Features

  • 100% mobile-friendly design
  • 100% secure
  • Friendly navigation
  • Easy to use admin panel
  • Full documentation of system
  • Social media integration
  • Your Custom Requirments

My core specialties are html5, css3, bootstrap4, php7, javascript, database, WordPress

Have any queries? Feel free to contact me any time.

Thank you



Reviews


:

I like the final product. Had a great working experience

:

Small enhancement delivered fast and right first time.

:

Great turnaround and interpreted what I wanted perfectly.

:

The timezones do make it much harder. That's just a reality of the world. Changes and updates therefore take much longer, so allow for that when planning your time line.

:

It was really easy working with her. Always reply to message immediately and delivered the project on time. Her attitude has been very positive. Responded to changes very positively and more importantly has been understanding of the project and supportive. She has a talent and commitment for what shes does I'd totally recommend her work to anyone. I might give her a full time job if I was in a position to do without a doubt. Great experience. Amazing work thank you everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment