Sunday, March 1, 2020

Php, Mysql, Javascript Development Or Bug Fixes











About:



   ***ALWAYS DISCUSS FIRST BEFORE MAKING ORDER***



Hello Fiver I am Shahzaib From Pakistan a nation of web developers! I am here to do all works regarding PHP, MYSQL, JavaScript  and whatever you want.I am professional in web development and have knowledge of web technologies and tools and frameworks like Laraval, Codeigniter, Angular, Ionic, Jquery, and much more. I will never disappoint you and full fill your requirements professionally.I use agile methodology to write code clear which is easy to customize.



This gig covers one of:



  • tracking down and fixing 1-2 bugs in your PHP/Javascript code
  • debugging 1-2 performance problems in your MySQL database
  • adding a PHP/Javascript feature or script in your app

  • making a change to your MySQL database (adding a new table for example)
  • creating new app or pages with front end and full back end  functionality and integration.


I use highly recommenced tools to write or run code



Visual Code

PHP Storm

Sublime

Apache Server

Lampp server

Linux Platform



NOTE: Message me first before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Professional and effectively communicated work phases.

:

very friendly seller

:

As usual Great work!

:

As usual Great Job!

:

great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment