Thursday, January 23, 2020

Develop Custom Application In Flask Python











About:

Please contact me before placing your order.



If you want to create a new website, a web application or a web portal, I will develop and design it for you from scratch using the Flask Framework.



I have excellent skills in: Flask, Javascript, Jquery, Ajax.



You can also contact me if you want to get any issues/bugs fixed.



My Services :

  1.  Website Creation from scratch
  2. Payment Integration
  3. API Integration
  4. API Development
  5. Implementation of any new module
  6. Bug fixing

Reviews


:

Shehrozee was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and helpful in my task. Helped me resolve my issue very quickly. Definitely it was a best choice to use him. Thanks so much.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment