Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design Web Forms And Landing Pages Html Php Mysql











About:

24 Hours express delivery #HTML/PHP & #Mysql_Databases!



Hii!

I'm Yukki Awrora,and i am here as web programmer and a graphic designer. As a web programmer i have more experience in HTML/PHP forms creating and Mysql databases. My target is to deliver the order in minimum time with best the accuracy.



What's Special;

  Within 24 hours deliver.

✌   More accuracy.

✎ Full customizable.

↯   I accept your all data in any format.(jpeg.pdf etc.)

⎘  Deliver source files.

★ Upload and configure free.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work!

Seller's Response:

Great programming skills!

:

One of my best clients. Always glad to work for him and really appreciate your great tip for me. ❤️😊

:

A great work! I will keep purchase more works from you! Thank you

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment