Friday, January 31, 2020

Develop Website Php, Javascript And Mysql Database











About:

Hello I am a professional PHP & WordPress Developer.



I will create any kind of website for you. If you want to build complete site from scratch then I am the right option for you. I have skills in PHP ,mysql, javascript , jquery, Html, CSS, Bootstrap, WordPress etc.



I have nice skills in PHP if you want any help in the following 



  • Website development

  • Database integration (MySQL)
  • API / Server integration
  • Blogs
  • Control panel
  • PSD to HTML
  • Social Media Integration
  • Custom Tailored Design
  • Help and Support


FRONT-END



  •  Responsive front end using bootstrap 4 
  •  HTML5 + CSS3
  •  Animations
  •  jQuery


If you're stuck with an urgent problem I can usually accommodate swift project turnaround for urgent jobs.


Ready to take your next step? Let us together take your business to a whole new level with Internet. Get in touch now.


I look forward to connecting with you!



Regards,

Arifur Rahman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communicator and quick work! We use again

:

Amazing work! Very knowledgable in the domain. I will work with him again and recommend to others.

:

Thanks for your feedback. Previously you said you have another project. If you need anything. Please knock me. I will try my best. Thank you so much.

:

wow its nice bro. great work.

:

nice work.so 1st delivery.good job bro




No comments:

Post a Comment