Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create A Single Page Chrome Or Safari Extension Or App











About:

Hello,



Do you have a website or app and you would love to provide chrome or safari users with an interface to reach, like how any other extension works? This gig will deliver an extension to be published in the market place that will give you flexibility with reaching out to your clients/fan base



Please contact me before placing an order so we are all on the same page on your requirements before we commence. Thanks

Reviews


:

Very quick with delivery and his communication was great. I requested a couple of revisions and they were completed very fast. Awesome seller :)

:

Jogwayi1 was awesome to work with. Will work with again!

:

Genius!!! Jo cannot be recommended highly enough.

:

I loved working with Josephat. He did exactly what I wanted. Quick turn around. I hope to work with Josephat again soon.

:

Five stars!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment