Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Setup Automate Your Workflow With Zapier In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, I have 3 Year experience on Email Marketing. I can 100% guaranty about my work and skills. If you have any type question, just ask me.



I'm available to integrate via zapier, parsey and integromat. You can collect contact from social media, opt-in form, by sell product, abandoned cart etc. I'll also create the system and contacts automatically enter in your CRM correctly.  



And you can use them for your e-mail marketing and  others.The apps Zapier support out the box are listed in the App Directory on Zapier. These can be tied together in pretty much any combination, using the various triggers/actions listed on the app page.



I also will do:

Sequence follow up email setup


Setup Op-tin/double Op-tin form,List Create,Form design

Setup Active campaign/Mailchimp Automation



Thanks for your time.



Best Regards

Sofia



*Price can be increased or decreased after Conversation*

{{{   Please contact with me before place an order   }}}



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good result, have used the services before and had success. Active Campaign and Zapier knowledge work only.

:

Outstanding Experience.

:

Did the job fast and efficient, knew the scope of work and delivered on the instructions.

:

Great comms. Clear and efficient.

:

Great job with a complex Zap!




No comments:

Post a Comment