Thursday, January 23, 2020

Convert Psd To Html With Responsive Website











About:

hello
I'm a fresher at Fiverr.
Seriously, I have a lot of experience about template design.





I am PSD to HTML professional .I can make any design by HTML5& CSS 3 .If you need any jQuery effect then I am here to make it for you.



Programming Language....



  •     HTML & CSS




Service type.....



  •     PSD to HTML website
  •     Website Creation
  •     Landing Page
  •     Email template



Expertise....



  •     PSD to HTML
  •     W3C Validation
  •     SEO friendly


Also Delivering...



  •     Bootstrap Based Site
  •     Responsive Layout
  •     Pixel Perfect Design
  •     Upload to Server
  •     Support & Maintenance
  •     Full Source Code
  •     Clone any website
  •     Any website from your ideas

      

I never use any PSD slicing software for our PSD conversion. All PSDs conversions are hand coded . All the converted codes will test in different testing methods before delivery.



Reviews


:

Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you = )

:

very responsive - appreciated the effort! Thank you

:

Great Experience...he knows his craft

:

Thank you very much.

:

Great work and quality HTML and JS product combined with good CSS! I provided a PDF with my design and everything is exactly like the design! Thankyou!




No comments:

Post a Comment