Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Integrate CCAvenue Payment Gateway











About:

Hello Everyone!



Have you E-commerce website or any other website where you want to integrate the payment gateway.



I will integrate the payment gateways



I have experience with below payment gateway integration,



  1. PayPal

  2. CCAvenue
  3. Wepay
  4. Payza Solidtrustpay
  5. Perfect money
  6. Egopay
  7. Bluepay




If you have FTP details, please send along with the message so that i can analyze the work needs to be done for your site and provide you the quote.



The payment gateway and complexity of the task will decide number of gigs required.



Contact me before buying for ease of convenience.



Please fee free to message. Please message me before place order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job.

Seller's Response:

Honestly, very rarely I write a review with my opinion or experience but now I have the intention to help people who want help in Payment Gateway Integration, WordPress or any other php work... Thanks to his knowledge and skills. Highly recommended...

:

struggled but finished given work can’t expect more , thank you

:

Superfast delivery, Great seller. Highly Recommended.

:

Thank you sir. It’s great experience to work with you . Hope we will work more in future. Thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment