Friday, January 24, 2020

Create A Responsive Website With Good Usability And Accessibility











About:

Give me the opportunity and I will do an amazing job for you.



  1. I will create a fully customized website for you, based on your specifications.
  2. I will use good practices of accessibility and usability to create a website that is intuitive, easy to navigate, and a pleasure to visit for your clients. 

  3. SEO: (Search Engine Optimization) I will optimize your website to enhance search engine position using basic organic SEO practices.

  4. I will provide an initial sketch/mock-up, from which you can indicate any changes in content position (text,image,etc), color scheme, etc.

  5. Once we’ve arrived at a design that you can be happy with, I will code your new website for your approval and provide ample time to make final adjustments.
  6. I will update you regularly, keeping you up-to-date with my progress, and listening to your feedback if needed. 



If you have any questions, or would like to have a conversation to learn more about my abilities and availability, I invite to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Daniel was "on the spot" at every step and provided exactly what I was looking for with no revisions or tweaks needed. Great job. Will use again in the near future!

:

Thanks a lot. Was a great experience working with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment