Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Convert Sketch Psd To HTML5 Css Responsive Bootstrap 4 Page











About:

!!!PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDERING THIS GIG!!!



So that I can Understand Your 
requirements and Importance to complete your order 100%. 



Hei Buddy, 

Need A Clean Awesome Html Template?

You are at the right place...

Why hire me?

Now I have 4+ years experience in Web Graphics & WordPress Development and working as a designer in Online.  I have completed many services with clients satisfaction for PSD to HTML.



What Will You Get:

  • HTML5 , CSS3, JavaScript Jquery Markup.
  • Latest Bootstrap 4 support.
  • 100% Responsive PSD to HTML.
  • Unlimited free revision.
  • [SCSS] Support (Let me know if you want This support)  
  • W3 Validated Code
  • Image file, PDF to HTML [With Condition]
  • 100%Pixel Perfect Conversion, Commented Hand code.
  • Cross Browsers Compatible PSD to HTML.
  • Upload to server.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 
  • 180 Days Free Supports. 




Cost And Time:



Cost and time depend on page content. So I have to see the design first. We will discuss it. So please contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Completely perfect. The seller did more than what was expected. The best experience I have had on Fiverr so far.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

Seller's Response:

Good work. Thank you

Seller's Response:

It's a pleasure. Will love to work with you again.

:

Great job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment