Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Integrate Stripe Payment Gateway











About:

*** Before purchasing this gig, please contact me to discuss the integration ***



I have extensive experience in Stripe integration. I have integrated the stripe Payment gateway into various websites. I have used various methods of payment.



Now I got expertise in Stripe integration that’s why I can complete your work successfully. Please send me your requirement. I will complete your task within 48 hours max.



  • Single charge payment
  • Recurring charge payment
  • Customer creation
  • Customer subscription
  • Plan creation
  • Woocommerce stripe integration


I will add a secure Stripe Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice and fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

Great work with custom invoice payment page and Stripe integration. Also built a system that populates the payment form from mySQL tables.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the work and a tip!!

:

Amazing Seller. Will definitely use again, Superb experience.

:

thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment