Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fix Any Html, Css, Js And Jquery Issue For You











About:

If you are currently reading this, that is probably because bugs are chomping on your website. If you are a developer, most bugs are very easy to fix and can be done with a few free helps from the developer community. But there are some stubborn bugs that never leave your webpage no matter how much you try. I am here to solve those bugs for you. Throughout my life as a front-end developer and web-design instructor, I have had many opportunities to solve html5, css3, java-script, jquery, etc. issues for my clients and my students. Yup, I enjoy chasing bugs! :)


What I can fix:
  • html5 errors
  • css3 errors
  • java-script errors
  • jquery errors
  • bootstrap (ver. 3 & 4) errors
  • responsive design errors


What I cannot do:
  • convert your non-responsive website into a responsive design website (I will be happy to do this for you, but not as a part of this gig, contact me to know the details).
  • fix tls/ssl errors on your website.
  • fix website redirection errors (apache/mod_rewrite).
  • fix other web-hosting related problems.





Note: Please contact me first before placing the order to make sure I am available to fix the problems for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Above and beyond

:

Thanks Ralido. It was my pleasure working with you. Keep coming back for more. :D

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment