Thursday, January 23, 2020

Front End And Back End Development For Professional Website











About:

I am offering my services as a front end and back end development. I have 5+ experience in PHP and Javascript technology. I also have good hands on website development. I'm new in this portal but I'll give you quality work to my clients. I worked for so many clients with positive feedback's and have good relations with them. Please share your project I will assist you accordingly.



My service includes:



  •  HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Bootstrap 3 $ 4

  • Angular 4, 5, 6, 7
  • React JS
  • Node JS
  • PHP
  • Laravel
  • MySql
  • Python
  • Java


My Previous Work Link :



  • ieee.vgecg.ac.in
  • labocon.com
  • labtrades.com


Feel free to ask any questions and quires in the chat box. An honor to work with you.

Kindly Contact before Placing your Order.

Thank You!



Regards

Nishit Shah

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very knowledgeable developer, he pretty much can jump into any codebase and swim like it was wrote by him. Thanks Nisdeveloper

Seller's Response:

Great work again, good cooperation and valuable technical input.

Seller's Response:

Thanks man

:

As promised, we will continue our cooperation

:

Great as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment