Friday, January 24, 2020

Develop A Professional, Creative And Responsive Landing Page











About:

Convert visitor into leads with modern landing page.


Provide me a design and i will convert it into HTML/CSS using bootstrap.


What I offer:



  • App Landing Page
  • Business Landing page
  • Product Landing Page
  • Services Landing Page
  • Startup Landing Page
  • Coming Soon Page
  • 404 Page

  • Single page for your site
  • Integrate Opt-In Form
  • Add Animations
  • Mailchimp Integration




What you will get:



  • High quality landing page that fit all devices
  • Fully commented Code
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Pixel Perfect Design




I will not exaggerate my skills just by words. You will see it in my work and that is guaranteed :)



Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will definitely work with this seller again, very professional, knows his job.

:

Thank you for your kind words.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment