Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Develop Custom Based Desktop And Web Applications











About:

Hi , I am a holder of bachelor degree in Computer Science and I have 4+ year of experience in programming. I am here to develop custom based desktop and web based applications. What can I provide you here are the following products.. 



~ Complex Management Systems (CMS) integrated with Database

~ Speech recognition based software's 

~ Implementation of a specific Algorithm

~ Web bases applications 

~ Digital Image Processing based softwares

~ Data scrapping and web automation bases softwares

~ Compiler design based softwares

~ Machine Learning based softwares

~ Data generation tools 



I can develop CLI and GUI on your demand. 



So please don't hesitate to place your order. It's my honor to serve you. If I am not feel confident on your project then I'll drop it instantly because I don't like you waste you money and time. Insha-Allah I'll give my level best to build actual system you want from me. 



Thanks 

Regards , Muhammad Saad Khan 





Reviews


:

this guy knows what he's doing! i will be back to order again for sure thanks for your work!

:

The best developer I found here on Fiverr. He is very passionate to helping you and get the results needed. Very fast and reliable. Thank you Saadkhan6031 for the amazing work! A+++++++ you are the best

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment