Monday, January 20, 2020

Copy, Duplicate, Redesign Or Exact Of Any Website











About:

Lot of thanks and Welcome to my GIG



Need any website clone, redesign, exact copy or something new? 



So, you are in the right place now. I will provide you the service for:




Ø  Clone/Duplicate/Exact Copy from any website

Ø  I will convert PSD to HTML

Ø  I will convert PDF, jpg, png to HTML

Ø  Full HTML5 & CSS3

Ø  Fully Responsive.

Ø  Cross Browsers Compatible.

Ø  100% W3C validated HTML, CSS Code.

Ø  100% Pixel Perfect Conversion.

Ø  Google Font integration.

Ø  Live preview before delivering any work.

Ø  I will revise my code until your satisfaction.

Ø  100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Ø  Very Fast Load



Please talk with me before placing an order.



Thanks for your time.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment