Saturday, January 25, 2020

Develop Jupyter Notebook In Python Do Data Analysis











About:

Hey This is lawasim

I work on jupyter notebook for data science and data analysis. I develop professional Jupyter Notebooks with proper comments at each step. We use pandas python library to serve the purpose. I also work on Numpy,Scipy and Visualization.

About The Gig:


  • Data Conversion and mapping
  • Apply ML Algorithms on imported data
  • Represent the Rules Visually
  • And Save The Results in any other type of file
  • Proper Comments

  • PDF file for each Notebook
  • Unlimited Revisions 


Note:
Please Discuss Before Placing the Order.



I ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction...Check my Ratings and client Reviews

Happy Ordering!!! Stay Blessed!!!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

They do great work and are a real asset for us

:

Professional as always. His efforts, work quality, behavior speaks for him and brings me back every time. Keep up the Good work.

:

I appreciate that he finished very fast before the deadline he dedicated. I've given him another project because of his Quality work and Economical Price. RECOMMENDED

:

He is an expert, I gave him a task where collecting data was the job but this hardworking guy went out of the way cleaned and organized all the Data. He saved my time and made me Happy. Highly Recommended.

:

Great work, will hire again




No comments:

Post a Comment