Friday, January 31, 2020

Payment Gateway Integration And Modification











About:

Here, I will provide you fully payment gateway integration for any of below :



  • Paypal
  • Paytm
  • BillDesk
  • CCAvenue
  • SecurePay
  • PayUmoney
  • RazorPay


I will integrate almost every type of payment gateway to your website as well as solve errors for this payment gateway integration.

For selecting any of above plan i will provide you full customer support even after successful delivery.

Check this reference links:- 

  • indiebucket.com (Razor Pay Integration)
  • Retailoid.com ( cc avenue Integration)

  • purplepony.com.au (Paypal Integration)

  • movies07prime.com (PayUmoney Integration)

  • falshz.co (Paytm Integration)

  • student.shdcollege.in (BillDek Integration)



Thanks

Reviews


:

I want to integrate payment gateway system on my website and I am satisfied with his service

:

Excellent service and fast delivery, very satisfied.

:

Very quick service

:

The seller did what I wanted. I recommend him

:


No comments:

Post a Comment