Saturday, January 25, 2020

Convert Psd To Html, Xd To Html, Sketch To Html In 24 Hrs











About:

"Before placing order message me"



Hi! Do you need convert PSD to Html, XD to Html or Sketch to Html? you came to the right place. I will convert your any file to responsive web nicely and professionally. I have good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap etc.





File support: " PSD, XD, PDF, Sketch, JPG, PNG "





You will get:



HTML, CSS & JavaScript full Source file
✔ Bootstrap 4 Framwork
Responsive Design for all of devices
Cross-broswer compatibility
✔ SEO optimize 
✔ Font-awesome icon integration
✔ Google web fonts integration
✔ Full hand coding
✔ Perfect CSS code
✔ Perfect Pixel
✔ CSS animation (If needed)
✔ Foundation Framwork
✔ Grid system
etc.



Why me?

I have done successfully 200+ projects for my local clients.

I have confident I can convert any file or design to Html responsive web.





If you need design wordpress website or customization you can checkout my other gigs.




Thank you!

Md Biplob



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He really tries to please his customers.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience.

:

Good job and fast delivery. Thank you very much.

:

Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment