Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Convert Psd To Bootstrap 4











About:

Hi, my name is Sam. I have more than 7 years experience in website development and am currently listed as a level 2 seller.

I have extensive knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, jQuery, PSD to HTML and responsive layouts. I offer the best services in the areas of my area of expertise.



** PSD to bootstrap 4 **

Technologies:

  • Adobe Photoshop
  • HTML5 and CSS
  • Bootstrap 4

  • jQuery



- Quick and quality work assured.

- Cross browser compatibility

- Fully responsive and mobile friendly output guaranteed

- Clean code with proper instructions for future maintenance

- All day availability with quick turnaround time



I follow the following rules:

  • W3C standard rules for HTML and CSS



Please contact me before ordering:

  • Since web development is not a standard job like promo videos, voice overs etc, so it’s always better to discuss the requirements in advance.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was OK and on time. Great job

:

Great buyer

:

Great Communicator!

:

Delivery time was great

:

He always on point and the service was amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment