Friday, January 24, 2020

Web Gis Application Developer











About:

I have  experienced in  Spatial Database, Web GIS field. I am familiar with Leaflet, Openlayer, Google maps API, ArcGIS API for JavaScript, Bootstrap, jQuery, Oracle Spatial, PostgreSql, MySql, QGIS, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, Java-Spring Framework. I have a Master’s Degree in Geography and Environment ( Geoinformatics ) from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have also PGD in IT (Java).

Reviews


:

This is the second time we've worked together on the same project and it has been great. I will continue to work with him.

:

Quick turnaround. Very solid work. Will use again.

:

Shovondu did an excellent job and delivered exactly what I needed. This was my second job with Shovondu and will continue to reach out to him for help. Even though our time zones were not the same, he always delivered on time and messaged me along the way. Great job Shovondu, thanks again!

:

He is champion, delivered all requirements on time

:

I was very pleased with the work Shovondu did for me I am already planning my next project with him. He is very knowledgeable and willing to help and meet my development needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment