Friday, January 31, 2020

Fix Your Html, Css, Wordpress, Asp, Php Bugs











About:

Hi, I'm Adeel, I've 4 years experience with WordPress, CSS, PHP, ASP, Javascript, HTML5.

I don't develop full websites, my services are more towards bug fixing or minor changes or landing page development.

I also do Google Analytics, SEO, tweet marketing etc.

I've completed 7000+ sales in Fiverr over the last few years.

Hope you will enjoy working with me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adeel was very nice to work with. Very professional and he knows his stuff. I will use Adeel again when I need to, and he is one of my favorite Seller's here on Fiverr. Thanks Adeel!

Seller's Response:

Thank you webmacman

Seller's Response:

Wonderful freelancer. I appreciate the help!

:

Thanks ryonwhyte..............

:

greattttt.. nice communication and awesome skill.. blazing fast...




No comments:

Post a Comment