Monday, January 27, 2020

Develop Website With Php Wordpress Codeigniter Laravel











About:

I will create and work on your Website developed in PHP or any framework of PHP



I will be your PHP Developer for Wordpress, Codeigniter, Laravel or pure PHP.



Every business or individual needs a website today for many reasons. I will develop, fix and work on your website so that it serves you and your business just the way you want it. I have more than 3 years of experience in working with various technologies like PHP and its frameworks and also Vue/React/Angular. 



Tools I use:

  • Php
  • Laravel
  • Codeigniter
  • Wordpress
  • Rest Apis
  • Git
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Javascript
  • jQuery
  • Bootstrap


My Services: 

  • Website Design/Development
  • Bug Fixes
  • Code review
  • Debugging
  • Identifying issues
  • Quality Assurance
  • Website Testing
  • Consultancy


My Guarantee: 

  • Customer satisfaction is my pride. 
  • I will work with the highest standards of Quality and Professionalism.
  • I will work as long as all the requirements are met.


Please share your requirements before placing an order. 



Best Regards,

Adeel Ahmed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, highly talented developer. will hire him again soon

Seller's Response:

Thanks. a lot for the amazing job into our Codeigniter Admin Panel

:

Thank you once again! :)

:

thank you fast work

:

Amazing skilled developer, very patient with me and my project, attended all my requests and delivered perfect code. Thanks a lot! High recommended for every one on Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment