Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fix Your Website Bugs











About:

I will Make your website "bug free"!



I will investigate your website code and fix all your HTML/CSS bugs.



  • No need to give any access or logins. A link to your website will be enough
  • No need to wait for too long. Your bug will get fixed within few hours if not few minutes


I will also give you the needed explanation in order to understand the issue and to avoid having the same in the future.



Reviews


:

Temani is the best developer I have ever worked for. He goes above and beyond for our platform and always does an incredible job. I have worked with Temani for over 5 years now and can confidently say I would recommend him a million times over. If you need development support; Temani is a great resource and is trustworthy and efficient.

:

Have worked with Temani multiple times now and i can rely on him to fix absolutely any bugs with my website. he is very easy to work with, great communication and very prompt in replying as well as completing tasks.

:

It is always amazing working with this seller, he is quick with his work, an excellent coder - has given me the best bug fixes, and also goes out of his way to help or advise on several website related issues.

:

Temani was very quick and helpful! Perfect!

:

Great first experience on fiverr. Seller has pro knowledge, communication was superb. Totally recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment