Thursday, January 30, 2020

Small Projects In Cms Using PHP And Mysql











About:

Hi Guys,



I am enthusiastic about working for you and wish to provide you with a custom offer. However, I am going to need additional information like, How many pages, which kind of website etc.



I have a decade (10 years) of web development experience.



I can work on PHP website with CMS and responsive website is our expertise.



Please check my Profile & Gigs Reviews.



Thanks & Regards

Sourabh Chawla



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is experienced and know handling the projects easily. Well, the order was late but it was fine as I wasn't in hurry.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) sorry for delay it was due to holidays

Seller's Response:

He is a very good worker!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

I explained what I wanted to accomplish. Sourabh listened to me and understood what I wanted and implemented it exactly. I'm very happy with his efforts and I'm sure that you will be as well. Highly Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment