Sunday, January 26, 2020

Make An Advanced Nodejs Web Application











About:

Please Talk to me before Placing an Order. $5 is for very basic applications. I will not do anything big for only $5. So please talk to me first.


NodeJS is currently the best method of Web Development. It has various features over other setups, most importantly is the non-blocking IO or Asynchronous paradigm. It takes time to make a Flawless Application with all of the following concerns.


★ Secure End Points and Authentication.
★ Fast, Optimized and Reliable Performance.
★ Version Control and Migrations.


I'm here to solve any such problem for you. I have worked on well over 70 NodeJS Apps and the work I do includes.


☆ Improving performance and reducing unnecessary load on the system
☆ Making Code smarter and readable
☆ Adding Login & Sign Up Features (Including FB, Twitter and Google services)
☆ Databases


My expertise bracket includes
★ Multiple Frameworks (Express, Koa, Restify)
★ Multiple DBMS (MongoDB/Mongoose, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
★ File uploads and processing
★ Communication with other servers and External APIs
★ Beautiful Single Page Applications
★ CronJobs + Automation
★ Admin Panel and AJAX Forms
★ Machine Learning (at a small scale)
★ Custom Module Engineering

Reviews


:

Very very good

:

Easy to work with, negotiable, understand what customer want and fast work . Highly recommended

:

Just awesome like always!!

:

You should order from solvenitesh for these reasons above all others: 1. He's actually fluent in English and he'll understand everything you say. 2. He makes adjustments just like you want and is very competent, patient and reliable 3. He's a better coder than most on fiverr. Order from him and you won't be disappointed, believe me. I'll work with him for all future projects.

:

It was great, I would love to collaborate more




No comments:

Post a Comment