Saturday, January 25, 2020

Mean Stack Development And Bug Fixes











About:

Why this gig?


I am professional MEAN stack developer having hand on experience in mentioned technologies. I have proven track of working on projects from start to deployment. With my good experience of 2+ years as a professional developer and my skills, I can fix the bugs in your web applications and also develop complete web apps for you .



Services:



NodeJS



    Forms, Events,ES6

    Authentication

    Express

    Mongoose

  

Angular



    API's integrations

    Authentication

    Bootstrap 4,

    Material UI,  

    Navigation

    Social login

    Google Maps

    Animations


Interested in my services?

Kindly text me so that i can show you our portfolio.

 Note: Kindly contact me before placing order so that we can agree on price and time.


I am open to any kind of request. Contact me if you have any idea and you want to make a perfect website.







Reviews


:

Great experience working with him. Good knowledge of MEAN stack. Definitily recommend. Suggests good solutions.

:

Good job.

:

thanks so much!

:

awesome job

:

fast, great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment