Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Best SMS Sending Script For You











About:

I will create SMS Sending Portal for You. By This, you can send Verification  SMS, OTP, SMS Alerts, Notice SMS, Promotional SMS.I will write this script only in PHP.



You can also use this to Send Bulk SMS for Marketing like Advertise your Brand/ Company or anything that you want to Advertise Worldwide via SMS.



I will create a static message or dynamic message(message form will provide for creating a dynamic message) according to your Demand. 



I can also do Twilio and Plivo SMS integration. 





What I need from you:

  1. SMS Gateway to be used.
  2. Gateway account(username and password)
  3. Content to be sent via text in static messages.
  4. Cpanel username and password of your website


Please Note ! if Suggest you SMS Gateway I will take Extra charges Because the SMS gateway which I will provide you has great advantages like sending international messages, reports like inbound / outbound / SMS history, Send MMS, Send Emails, and many more features.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was really lucky to find him! He did what nobody else could do for me, an excellent job and in a record time. Cant wait for other collaborations with him! Thank you buddy :)

Seller's Response:

We have completed more than 8 order thats best customer ever i have seen

Seller's Response:

I purchased many gigs from Fiverr and by far Henrry Goels is the best. He is Reliable Honest Hard-working Has extensive knowledge of programming & can be counted on. Thanks for all your work!

Seller's Response:

thanku once again

:

Good job, Good service!!




No comments:

Post a Comment