Saturday, January 25, 2020

Create Web App Using Nodejs, Expressjs With Mongodb











About:

I am MERN Stack Developer. I will create a web application using Node.js(Express) with MongoDB or MySQL database. I will fix any bug/errors in your web application.


I am providing the following services:


  • Node.js( Express Framework ) as Back-End
  • Complete Front-End in Reactjs
  • MongoDB Database
  • Write a Schema with Mongoose
  • PostgreSQL
  • Social Authentication (google, facebook and twitter etc)
  • Docker Service (Build app image and deploy container)

  • Deploy web app on Heroku (Cloud Application Platform)
  • Managing Assets on Cloudinary Platform 


About me:



  • Trained  from PanaCloud Bootcamp ( PanaCloud Karachi, Pakistan ) in latest technologies like Progressive web app and Docker

  • I have 1-year experience in web development.



Note: Please contact me before placing an order.




Reviews


:

Thanks A Bunch!!!!!

:

Awesomeness!!!

:

Great work, reviews always on time & very professionnal, he took his time to understand and meets my needs even though my requests were unclear at some point. I recommand and will not hesitate to contact him again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment