Saturday, March 21, 2020

Develop Responsive Websites For You











About:

Hello everyone, long time work as a web designer and I enjoy it.

I am a specialist for responsive design.



Please, contact me first before you order a gig!



I'm here for you, to develop responsive website that will fit on mobile phones, tablets and make them mobile friendly with responsive design.

The design will be more user friendly and adapted to smaller screens.



Site design is not going to change, but will adapt to the layout and will be fluid.

Changes will be done in css and html (or php) file of your site.



If you want to design changes, such as responsive manu (expands to click), or something new that does not exist on the main design, then look extra gigs.



Also, If you need I can create new pages for you which will be modern and responsive also!



Why responsive? 60% of the Search over the Internet comes via mobile phones and tablets.

If your site is not adapted to these devices, you lose a large amount of visitors.



To start working, I need the files of your template, or ftp access to the hosting.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second purchase. In my first review, I said I would buy again. And I did.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. :)

Seller's Response:

Always great working with you! Fast delivery and great response time, definitely recommend!

:

Thank you.

:

Very good with support and willing to do the job. Awesome. Thank you man




No comments:

Post a Comment