Saturday, March 21, 2020

Customize An Interactive Map For Your Website











About:

Add an interactive mobile-friendly custom web map to your webpage. Display a professional map listing your business locations. Share the locations of the chapel, reception venue, and hotel with your wedding guests. Advertise the great location of your vacation rental and nearby amenities. Create a geocache scavenger hunt in a park for your next party. There are endless possibilities with this type of map.



Users will be able to zoom in and out and move the map around, adding interactivity to your site. The custom icons for the point features you want to highlight have custom icons and can be clicked on to get popup text with your custom messages.



You can pick an OpenStreetMap, CartoDB dark matter, CartoDB positron, or Stamen Terrain background base map to best suite your needs.



These mobile-friendly maps work on desktops, smartphones and tablets. All major web browsers are supported.



The maps I create use the lightweight Leaflet library which allows you to use a map on your website without slowing down your page speed. There are no external dependencies.



You get the custom HTML code and JavaScript files to cut and paste the Leaflet map into your website.

Reviews


:

Seller did a great job! He is very knowledgeable with map creations and I am very happy I decided on him instead of the others on Fiverr. Thanks!

:

Super experience! Couldn't have asked for anything better!!

:

Great work and a very fast delivery. I will definitely work again with him.

:

I would say I was very demanding and seller was extremely patient ;)

:

He helped my business succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment