Monday, January 20, 2020

Covert Your Psd, Xd Or Skteches To Responsive Html











About:

I am a web developer, I am experienced in HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript. I can design websites responsive with animations using only HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript.



In this gig, I will

  1. Convert your psd, xd, jpg or png to responsive HTML.

  2. Fix responsive bugs in your HTML.

  4. Customize you HTML, CSS designs.

  5. Develop small webapps using HTML,CSS, JavaScript and FIrebase



Why me:

  1. Your satisfaction is my first priority

  2. You can revise the work unlimited time until you get your desired results

  3. 100% payment back guarantee.

  4. Clean coding



If you have questions, please don't shy. Ask questions. I will be pleased to give answers.



Regards

Ubaid

Reviews


:

My site wasn't showing up well in mobile Android. He fixed it and it looks great.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment