Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create Or Edit A Chrome Extension Or Firefox Addon











About:

I've been a Javascript developer for two years, and have been developing Chrome extensions for over a year now.



I'm open to creating many kinds of Chrome/Firefox extensions for you.

The areas in which I've done extensions include:



  • browser automation, clickers
  • filtering listings on websites
  • hijacking HTTP requests
  • API requests
  • website themes


I have a few extensions on the Chrome Web Store, as well as many that I've either edited or created for clients. I've been working for a while on another freelancing site which I'm afraid I can't mention here.



If you're interested, please contact me with the details of the extension you'd like me to work on before you make an order.



Reviews


:

Looking forward to working with this seller in the future!!!

:

As awlays - amazing job. Swift and very well done. Scrufdev is amazing at this.

:

Amazing work on extension from Scruvdev, always happy to order from him.

:

Always great working with scrufdev.

:

3rd time using him and every time its been perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment