Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Build Website And Database Using Php, Mysql And Javascript











About:

Thanks for visiting

I am a web application developer with over 6 years of experience in website programming, custom software development, database design and implementation. By building a high quality software that satisfies business requirements, I have been helping businesses solve certain business problems. I will build a high quality software for you and according to your requirements.


Some Key Features of my Service:
  • Custom website design that is always tailor to meet your demand.
  • Dynamic and responsive that fit perfectly in all devices.

  • Database integration using Mysql, Mongodb, Json, Text file.
  • API integration to add that special feature you want
  • Proper code programming  logic that increase website performance.
  • Building from scratch, creative and innovative.
  • Proper security implementation through intuitive code implementation and data handling
  • Transparent registration and login form


Why Hire Me?
  • With my experience, I will also give you other technical details
  • Coding gives me joy and I am always happy to see people appreciating my works. So I must always work hard to do more.




Please SEND and DISCUSS your REQUIREMENTS before placing order.



 Thank You.



Reviews


:

Killer work by Nero

:

Nero is excellent! He did what two other fiverr's couldn't. He is a bright mind and his communication is excellent.

:

Very good job!!!

:

Fast replies and good communications!! Would recommend

:

Provides a great and instant communication service and delivers solutions as discussed and in time. Had several orders done by eknero and would love to work with him in the future. 5-Star seller without a doubt




No comments:

Post a Comment