Saturday, January 11, 2020

Fix Your Classic Asp Site, Or Update It











About:

With nearly 20 years Classic ASP experience I can debug, rewrite, improve performance and security of your ASP site including database integration, json, xml, javascript and server configuration issues.



I am especially experienced integrating with 3rd party API's using SOAP/oAUTH2 etc, as well as developing secure API services in ASP to support customer and application access.



Experience of the most popular plug-ins also e.g. Persits applications for upload, PDF, emailing etc



Please MESSAGE ME BEFORE ordering this gig to check availability for the scale of your project.



I do not support ASP.NET applications, only Classic ASP (VBSCRIPT/JSCRIPT), however I can migrate ASP sites to new ASP.NET MVC or Laravel (PHP), subject to evaluation of your existing site and your requirements.



I look forward to being of service

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First time order. Very fast delivery.. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Silveradocruz went WAY ABOVE the call of duty working with me on this project! I would give him 10 stars if it was possible. I would highly recommend him if you are in the need of somebody that knows what they are doing.

:

Thanks Tim. You're too kind. Though getting old (Classic ASP, not me), still does somethings well, but it's important to know where to draw the line, especially when you need a modern UI, security etc. Glad I could help. How to work much more with you. Kind regards Des

:

Great Knowledge and in-depth understanding.

:

Amazing guy, knows his stuff well and ready to help with everything. We are going to continue to work. AWESOME! Really thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment