Thursday, January 9, 2020

Create A Php,Html,Css,Wordpress Form











About:

This will include form in any platform.

Give me a message and describe what kind of form you want

PHP(Html & Css Included) form

Wordpress form

Joomla form

Etc(Mention on which platform you want the form for)SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : 100%



Note:$5 is rate for 1 gig.Project cost will vary according to work requirement.

Reviews


:

Very nice, efficient, and prompt

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

The seller was knowledgeable about the problem I was having and helped me to understand and fix it.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Good communication. Haris was patient with my technical ignorance and delivered as promised. I'm happy to recommend him to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment