Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Html ,Css , Js And Php Work











About:

Code not working ? Then you are here for the right place

I will do any kind of HTML/CSS & Javascript and PHP Changes or Edit.

 I will solve changes related to:

  •   HTML/CSS
  • Javascipt
  • Jquery
  • PHP
  • SEO
  • website optimization
  • design issues
  • website hosting



   I have 3 years of experience in this field have work on atmost of 100-200 websites so if you have come with any issue that you cannot come with or you are fixing the difficulty in your design do contact me i will try to handle the issue with perfection.



My priority is always to do the best for my clients so that they can face any difficulty in near future



I just need a chance to show my skills to you so request you to kindly place your valuable order and try me . I assure you will be very much satisfied with my work . 



Note: Please do contact me before ordering  on my gig as the price differs upon the requirements so contact first and then order.

Thanks..



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast!

:

Thanks, great job again and very patient ...

:

good job and good knowledge of PHP,, jQuery & HTML

:

Ahmed is a very knowledgeable coder, delivered very promptly and went over and beyond what was required of him.

:

thanks mate




No comments:

Post a Comment