Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Create A Web Based Inventory System For You











About:

Web Based Inventory System.



>>> Please Discuss your Project with me Before Ordering <<



The Bigges Concern of Buyers is whom to trust and whom to not. I challenge you to work with me only one time and you will win my trust. Most of my clients are returning buyers Because they trust my work and my skills so they choose me for their work.



I will create an inventory system for your company based on your requirements with your desired functionalities. I will use advanced and Modern technologies to build your application.I have 8 Years of experience.



You will also able to Manage Users in your system.you will have all basic and advanced functionalities in your system.



I provide services like:

  • POS System
  • Pharmacy Management System
  • Stock Management System
  • Cafe inventory system
  • Store Management system
  • Sales Management System
  • Hospital management system
  • Accounting management system
  • Traveling management system
  • Air Ticketing System
  • etc...


Feel Free to Hit "Contact me" Button. I also provide other website services as well I just listed few of them and related to this Gig.



I will give you the Source Code so the System will be Yours for life time.



Thanks.

M.suleman Ibrahim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work done to complete my admin dashboard. we had some complicated issues but they were resolved. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks I glad that you liked the work

Seller's Response:

Great experience as always. thanks

Seller's Response:

with you too. such a good buyer :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment