Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Any Task Related To Zoho CRM For One Hour











About:

I am an Experienced Developer in ZOHO CRM!!!



This Gig includes:



- Migration from Salesforce to Zoho CRM

- Zoho Customization (more than thirty Zoho projects)

- Deluge Script and Custom Function

- Sales Funnel Flow Design

- Data Migration to Zoho

- Workflow Automation

- Zoho Mail POP3, IMAP Integration

- Zoho CRM

- Zoho Creator

- Zoho Campaign

- Zoho Forms

- Advanced Zoho Reports (Analytic)

- Zoho Desk

- Zoho Books

- Zoho Survey

- Zoho Invoice

- Zoho Subscription

- Zoho Project



Also I can integrate some Apps with ZOHO CRM too!!!



I have integrated more than fifteen integrations with Zoho CRM Applications and have strong command on API's (using PHP, Python) of Zoho & other applications, I have integrated following apps with Zoho:



- Mail-Chimp Integration

- Acuity Scheduling

- Survey Monkey

- Send Grid Other etc



I will provide quality work for sure and I also have a very good track record here too



You can have a look on my clients feedbacks about my work too!!!



Contact me before placing any order so that we can discuss the project in detail first :)



Looking forward to hear from you!!!



Many thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

thank you :)

:

thanks a bunch for the good work.

:

Fast delivery, bug fixes, easy to work and communicate with the seller!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment