Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Be Your Front End Web Developer, Html Css Bootstrap











About:

Note:

           For better understanding contact me before ordering the gig.

And please give me order if you have proper and clear instructions about your project.

Your satisfaction is more important than money for me.

       Best wishes for you .....!



Hi There...!

            I can come up with a creative design for you, if you have no idea about design.I'm professional web designer and web developer .

        

           My goal is to provide the best support for my clients. I will provide 100 % quality work and customer satisfaction....

        

There are following skills I'm offering for this gig



- HTML5

- CSS3

- Bootstrap

- Media-queries



Reason To Choose me ?



1. I provide user friendly code.

2. I assure 100% satisfaction and complete refund if my work is not up-to your standard

3. I assure 100% safe work without any risk or tension 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I reached out to Murtaz Sunday morning and he's responded to my request right away. He's super flexible and very detail oriented. He asked all the right questions about what I need. He's super fast & reliable. He sent me video walk through of the site for sign off. He help me finished my site less than 24 hours :) Thank you so much for your help! You Rock!!!

Seller's Response:

hired him 2nd time and did exactly what i wanted will give you more work for sure

:

Speedy delivery, on time and communicated well throughout the process. Appreciated the support and work.

:

Tell him exactly what you want and he will get it done. I would recommend him to anyone.

:

Thanks again for your possitive feedback 🤗




No comments:

Post a Comment