Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Remove Powered By Weebly Free Footer Banner











About:

Thanks for view my gig,

I am a professional Weebly template Designer and Developer. I will remove Weebly free footer from your Weebly site and if you want I will add the functional footer to your website.



Also, If you want others changes please let me know and we will discuss it.



*Important: Before sends me the offer please contact me, what the problem you are facing, cause I have a bad experience with my previous clients, they send me the offer and didn't contact me that's why my feedback goes below down.



Send me any question what you have and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

As soon I will receive my required stuffs, I will complete the task with in 1-2 Hrs but mostly 1 Hrs or less. Feel free to connect with me if you have any king of weebly problem, I will definitely help you with that!

Best Regards,

- Sahed

Reviews


:

great fast job

:

Great. Highly recommend

:

Well done. Results came back in less than 1 day.

:

Fast delivery, great service.

:

Great. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment